Comment on page
Optimise Text for Kinetix
Write the perfect prompt for optimal results with our tech.
- Simple descriptive or imperative sentences:
- "A person is running in circles."
- "Kick with your right leg."
- Not satisfied? Rephrase your prompt!
- Instead of "I am angry", try "A person is angry"
- One single action.
- Explicit action description is better.
- One single character. A description involving more than one character will only give you one animated character in the output.
- Complex sentences with too much information that is not directly related to the action:
- Instead of "An old man is sitting on a wooden chair in a chapel, his weathered hands gently strumming the strings of his guitar, his eyes closed, lost in the melody he is creating", try "A man is playing the guitar"
- Instead of "I want you to run in circles as if you were an athlete preparing for the Olympics", try "Run in circles"
- Several actions with a complex chronology.
- Prompt written in another language than English, or with grammatical errors.