Comment on page
Optimise Video for Kinetix
Record the perfect video for optimal results with our tech.
Best practices to record videos
We do not have a limit on the size or duration of the video file.
- The ideal video duration is 10-15 seconds.
- Longer videos will take more time to upload, & will also require more time to process.
- If your video contains no character or more than 5 characters, the process will stop and return an error.
Any mobile phone camera works or your webcam will also do😉
- 1.Ensure your entire body is within the frame of the video.
- 2.Keep your camera stable & maintain a proper angle.
- 3.The camera should be stable and placed at head height or at least chest height. You can use a tripod to record the video
- 4.Shoot the video against a blank wall without any openings or furniture.
- 1.Ensure your movements are recorded within the frame of the camera.
- 2.Ensure your movements are restricted within a region of a radius of 1 meter.
- 1.Do not wear loose-fitting clothes having the same color as the background.
- 2.Avoid wearing shoes with the same color as the ground and surrounding.
- 1.Eliminate all background noise with no human or animal movement.
- 2.Get rid of any furniture or objects that might interfere in detecting body part movements.
How to film your sequence
Avoid loose clothing for better motion capture.
Kinetix’s AI only captures human movements.🤓